What questions need to be asked during the interview?
Don't be afraid to be curious!
Interviewing for a job would be far less stressful if we had a copy of the questions beforehand. But what you can do to reclaim some control over your interview is ask questions yourself.
· Can you tell me what the company’s most important values are?
· Where do you see the company in the next year? What about the next five?
· What is the work environment like? Is it more autonomous, or collaborative?
· What was a recent challenge the company faced, and what did management or employees learn?
· How do you measure success?
· What continued learning is offered, if any, for employees?
Though there’s no guarantee that asking smart questions will get you the job, it could be what makes the difference between you and any other applicant.