Doctor explains why sleeping in the heat gives you 'unpleasant' nightmares
How to keep cool in the bedroom and improve sleep?
1. Purchase cotton sheets
2. It may sound funny, but put them in the freezer for a few minutes.
3. Freeze the hot water bottle and put it to bed before going to bed.
4. Turn on the fan and open the window in order to expel the hot air.
5. Turn off all lights and other lights.
6. Close the curtains.
7. Disconnect your electronic devices and do not charge them during sleep.