Top motivational life quotes
From time to time, everyone needs a little inspiration and motivation.
We have collected for you a selection that will help at any time.
A small fact: daily saturation of your mind with inspirational quotes - perfectly enhances your positive.
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” - Mark Caine
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” - Helen Keller
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” - Mark Twain
- “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” - Audre Lorde
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” - David Brinkley
- “Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.” - John F. Kennedy
More quotes on the next page...