Apple vinegar is exactly what can be found in the kitchen of almost every housewife. But did you know that it can be used not only as a refueling for salad or marinade, but as a solution to a number of problems? We have collected options for using apple vinegar and we will be happy to share them with you.
- Vinegar can be an excellent anti-dandruff remedy. To prepare such a remedy, you just need to mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Then, using a sprayer, apply the mixture on your head. Wrap your head with a bath towel and leave for an hour, then rinse with warm water. The procedure should be repeated 1-2 times a week.
- Vinegar is also well suited for rinsing hair, because it can destroy particles of products that clog the hair, as well as normalize the PH level of the skin. In order to prepare the rinse, you will need to mix 1/3 cup of vinegar with 4 glasses of water. For a noticeable effect, rinse your hair with this mixture every week.
- Vinegar can help to cope with a blocked nose, because it has strong antibacterial properties. It reduces the production of mucus and its amount in the body, in general, wherein effectively cleansing the nose itself.
- A great helper for those who want to lose weight. All you need is to add some apple vinegar to your food. It accelerates the emergence of a feeling of satiety, and thereby helps reduce appetite.
- Apple vinegar soothes skin irritations. If you have sunburn or insect bites, you can apply it to your skin with a cotton swab. You can also add 1 cup of vinegar to the water before you take a bath.
- Vinegar - an excellent remedy for acid reflux. One of the most effective methods to cope with low acidity is the regular consumption of apple vinegar. Try to drink a large glass of water with the addition of 1 tbsp. apple vinegar daily.
- Vinegar helps to get rid of unpleasant smell, because it destroys the bacteria that produce the smell. By the way, it can even be a good substitute for deodorant. Plus, it can also be used to get rid of the persistent smell from the feet.
- Apple vinegar fights bacteria and cures sore throats. Mix 1/3 cup of vinegar with the required amount of warm water. Rinse your throat with this remedy to help ease the pain.
- Due to its high acid content, apple vinegar also removes warts. All you need is to moisten a piece of cotton swab with vinegar and attach it to the affected area on the skin. To achieve the best effect, leave the tampon for several hours or preferably for the whole night!
And what other ways of using vinegar do you know? What variants from our list did you learn for the first time?
READ ALSO: The Most Memorable Met Gala Dresses