Should I worry about papilloma?
Skin papilloma treatment
Doctors can treat skin warts using the following methods:
- cauterization, which includes burning tissue, and then scraping it using curettage
- excision, in which the doctor surgically removes the papilloma
- laser surgery, a procedure that destroys a wart using high-energy laser light
- cryotherapy or tissue freezing
- applying liquid nitrogen to warts or introducing them into the papilloma
Preparations applied to papilloma tissue on the skin are also used to destroy warts. Examples include:
Doctors may prescribe others, depending on the type of wart.
What can I do to stop a papilloma becoming cancerous?
A healthy lifestyle is the best way to deal with any infection.